MORE CE Courses Offered in Fall and Winter. Currently the topics that have been available are:
- Coaching Through Acceptance™ – 100% online and self-paced read more here.
- Self-Paced Ethics for BCCs – 4 CEUS – affordable. $47.00 Read more here
- Resilience & Leadership offered again in 2018 – FULL certification course
- Military-Civilian Transition – Certification Course – PLUS CEUS – returning soon.
- Military-Civilian Transition – Self-Paced for BCC – CEUS – returning soon – learn more here.
- Golden Personality Profiler – Assessment Certification and 17 CEUs – now open – GREAT price
Jessi is the most involved online instructor I have had in three years of taking online courses. Her involvement and knowledge together made this course refreshing while adding additional tools for my coaching program. I recommend it for anyone working with clients”
You can sign up for our mailing list and choose interests here.
BlueRio Strategies and the Hawk Collaborative offer SEVERAL Continuing Education Courses for Coaches. Most are approved and designed to meet the CCE’s guidelines for (BCC) Board Certified Coaches. Some may also meet CE requirements for the ICF.
- BCC Guidelines (this will take you to an outside link)
- CCE/NCC Guidelines (this will take you to an outside link/PDF)
- ICF Guidelines (this will take you to an outside link)
- **Full Coach Certification Courses may NOW also be taken to earn BCC CE credits.
BlueRio’s Basic Ethics Review for BCC Coaches.
This 100% self-paced course offers a basic review regarding the Center for Credentialing and Education, Code of Ethics that are to be followed by Board – Certified Coaches. It is designed to meet the requirements of earning 4 CEUS.
- Goals of client – are you equipped to help?
- Conflicts of Interest
- Dual and Multiple Role Relationships
- Diversity and sensitivity concerns
- Terminating Clients
- Review of Coaching Vs. Therapy
Coaching Through Acceptance –
CTA ( Coaching Through Acceptance™) helps professionals explore the relationship between Acceptance and Intention to support their clients in creating appropriate and meaningful strategies for life.
“If you are looking for a full-bodied course that invite all the feelings and experiences of a wholehearted life, Coaching Through Acceptance offers mature reflection, provocative readings, and intelligent interaction. Jessi La Costa does not shy away from the more difficult emotions of fear, sadness, and anger as some coaches tend to do. She offers opportunities for coaches to expand into more challenging areas with their clients, themselves, and a thereby enriched world. I highly recommend any course Jessi offers.” LLR, Board-Certified Coach
A continuing Education Course for Board Certified Coaches and others who Qualify. Class is 100% virtual – can be accessed from virtually anywhere through internet connection.
*Those who wish to train in the area may enroll even if they are NOT a BCC – lessons are at a graduate level and participants must feel comfortable with this level of learning.
CEUs earned =12*** units/credit (includes 4 from ethics)
My expectations were definitely exceeded and I highly recommend this course to anyone interested in improving their level of presence with themselves and their clients, and supporting their clients in accepting themselves, their skills, dreams, and obstacles and moving forward.
Jessi LaCosta puts her heart and soul into creating excellent online classes! Take her classes. You will not be disappointed! Here is a thank you I sent to her after the course completion. “I want to send you a heart-felt thanks for helping create community in our class. It was a pleasure to be involved with such a great group of people. You truly channel the ideas and energy of your passion for teaching Resilience and IPNB to all of us to do great things with the ideas and concepts we learn. There is so much great course material to digest (in a good way) – many thought provoking ideas generated, and such a great sense of community in which we could share our ideas and thoughts about the course material.” Kat P.M.S., LPC, BCC
Subscribe to our mailing list