BlueRio has offered programs designed to enhance learning, excite the mind and motivate others to make profound differences in their lives, teams, organizations and community for 15+ years.
We are grateful to all our supporters over the years from students, clients, partners, and followers. It is a proud moment to look back on ALL that we have offered – and where we have arrived as an online institute with the delivery of onsite and hybrid solutions.
Steeped in robust, immersive learning, lecture-based as well as intuitive and responsive and collaborative instruction, these training programs are unique, affordable and offer lasting results. The foundation of most services follows theories and applications stemming from IPNB (interpersonal neurobiology) Strengths-based Development, Brand-Centered Sustainability™ and Resilience-building.
**And in light of the challenge of many conferences being canceled, we will make every attempt to re-open our 100% virtual offernings shortly and will extend that to virtual consulting, virtual (non-coach training) and even virtual Keynote speaking engagements.
Discounts Available for:
- Military Connected (Active Duty, Spouses, Partners, Veterans, Reservists)
- Social Entpreneurs and Social Enterprise Professionals
- Nonprofit clients
- First Responders (And their Spouses/Partners)Please contact us for pricing if you fall into these categories.
Some Past offerings included:
- The Full Sync Institute & its Bootcamp© (branding, strategic communications, crisis communication, consultative sales, organization effectiveness)
- IACEE Personal Branding© (online and on-site training)
- Personal Branding Coaching – For coach and client
- Survive and Thrive© – A course to foster resilience influenced by relational neuroscience
- Lead and Thrive – BCC Approved Coach Certification – Leadership and Resilience (also influenced by relational neuroscience and innovative ways to bring branding into resilience) Now Open
- Brand-Centered Leadership© (coaching, culture/organizational assessment)
- Brand-Centered Sustainability© (consulting, branding, culture and organizational effectiveness)
- Hawk Eye – Veteran Development Coach Training – BCC Approved Coach Certification
- Coaching Through Acceptance© – CEU for BCC Coaches
- Life Map Coaching© (Military) BCC Approved Coach Certification (open enrollment)
- Life Map Coaching© (Foundation) BCC Approved Coach Certification (open enrollment)
- Life-Map Coaching ©- Individual and Family Dynamics- BCC Approved Coach Certification
- Executive & Leadership coaching
- Transitions and Transformational Coaching
NEW! Free Course Previews! read more here
BlueRio is a CCE- APPROVED BCC Training Provider.
I am truly humbled by Jessi’s gratitude and knowledge as a coach and coaching instructor. She wholeheartedly shows compassion and unwavering knowledge and gives truth to the meaning of empathy and strength. She’s a true guide and mentor. Jessi goes exceedingly far beyond her job description and gives 1000% to each of her students and clients. I have honestly never come across someone who is so real and earnest yet so professional. Jessi is the epitome of a true leader, professional, and coach. I highly recommend Jessi as a coach and coaching instructor. She will far exceed all expectations. She truly cares about every individual and it shows.” Destinee Prete
“I very much enjoyed the sessions. The topics were educational and informative. I really got a lot out of the case studies and examples. I also very much appreciated the reinforcement of building from one’s strengths instead of the more familiar concentration on ‘areas to improve.’ I found the experience very upbeat and positive. I am glad each session came with a resource guide since I feel I need to learn more about a variety of topics before I feel comfortable applying them with confidence in my work area. Enjoyed the freedom of doing the sessions at the office and not having to find time to travel. The phone conference and slides worked well for me (low tech and easy to follow!!). Well organized, logical flow of ideas and concepts. Thank you for including me in the inaugural session!” Mary Valerio, Former Deputy Environmental Services Director, City of San Diego, CA
“I want to thank you for your very informative and inspirational presentation at the ISES Luncheon at the Red Cross Building. One of the points that has stuck most with me is that one must be consistent and true to your image in every communication and interaction with the public. I wholeheartedly agree with this and will strive to follow this advice at every opportunity—from answering the phone, to networking and following up with people, etc.” Jessica L. Barnes, Human Rights in North Korea Project, FREEDOM HOUSE, Washington, DC
STATEMENT OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
BlueRio does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity, religious or spiritual affiliation, political or national, and ethnic origin in the administration of its admission procedures, grading, and coaching.
READ ABOUT POLICIES AND PROCEDURES on the Enrollment Page