Train and build your skills in inspiring and empowering methods that bring out the best in others. *
“I really enjoyed the learning in this course. As a veteran, I am aware of many of the different emotions we undergo when we transition. However, listening to the coaching sessions helped put everything back into perspective. I valued the material and learned different coach technique that can add value to my Coaching Practice.” JD
Non-Certification Training: For counselors, trainers, nonprofit professionals, human resource professional and more! 15 hours of core learning and at least 10 hours of bonus materials. Based on the flagship full Certification Course – (track A) USA’s first robust training program for civilians and veterans to use coaching for career transition and veteran transition.
- Have you wanted to learn more about the benefits of coaching as an inspiring and effective development tool?
- Would you like to have training that is focused on serving veterans?
- Do you prefer self-paced, online learning and no live classes to attend?
If you answer yes to either of the above questions and you do NOT want to become certified as a coach, enroll in this track. You can come from any field – however the most common professionals who use coaching as a tool in their toolbox and would benefit from Track B are:
- Nonprofit executives
- Entrepreneurs ( military friendly companies)
- Recruiters (corporate/college)
- School counselors
- Human resource professionals
- Change agents
- Military Spouses/Partners
(The above may serve the military sector or may be interested in serving this sector)
A recent graduate of Track B said of Hawk Eye…
“Phenomenal and comprehensive program directed at understanding the military mindset and culture, applying the coaching model to veterans and their families, and providing the tools for a thorough and quality coaching outcome.” PAP
Certificate of Completion Training Track B: (Self-paced Home Study Course)
The entire program is delivered on-line, allowing you to access the course from practically anywhere. Your lessons will be available as a modified version of the full certification track which includes readings, videos, audio and several exam – all accessed via a private website.
Key Benefits of Track B:
- Access to approximately 15 – 30 hours worth of training (20 lessons + Bonus lessons)
- One Style Matters Conflict Mode Assessment and Report
- Access to Private Coach Corner Upon Completion (A site where prior students connect and share insights)
- Certificate for completing the training specializing in veteran transition, life-mapping and career management
What else do you need to know about Track B versus other Tracks?
You will need a computer with internet access for the online/private website portion.
You learn from accessing an online, 100% self-paced course which is comprised of readings, videos and audio assignments. Once enrolled you have up to 12 months to complete your course and earn your certificate.
- Develop heightened problem-solving skills
- Improve self-awareness and leadership abilities
- Cultivate and innovative coaching strategies, and refine personal styles
- Develop career management tools
- Access sample templates for coaching clients
- Develop leadership and development skills to help people in career, college and life management.
- Understand conflict-management and communication modes
- Use insight to offer services in many communities for under-served population
Sample of lesson topics: (This is NOT a complete list of sessions)
- How to establish foundation for coaching
- Understanding and clarifying obstacles client may face in coaching
- Developing coaching plans (basic intro)
- Understanding and Utilizing IPNB-based thinking: (basic intro)
- Ethics for coaches
- Review/exploration of general fears/concerns about the transition process
- The difference between coaching and counseling and referring veterans to proper support
- Theories of motivation – engagement- accessing clients’ strengths
- Empowering phrases and questions for coaches to use.
- Helping to determine client’s visions, values, missions/purpose
- Goal setting and assessment of client’s state throughout process
- Overview of personal branding
- Career Choice and Resource Support
- Basic overview of resumes/cover letters
Price is $247 per enrollment – click to enroll at enrollment page
TRACK B REQUIREMENTS:
The entire program is delivered on-line with in a private portal (website dedicated for each session.) You will need a computer with internet access. High-speed internet is recommended. You have up to 12 months from the time you start the course and finish to earn your certificate of completion.
To obtain your certificate, you must take 3 quizzes and pass with at least a 70% and then pass a final exam with an 80% or better. *BlueRio accepts the best grade as the final grade.
No prerequisites required – No required additional textbooks to purchase.
While a college degree is not necessary, the ability to master college-level &/or professional level material is necessary.