THINK BlueRio and BlueRio Institute are PROUD providers of life coach training and certification as well as leadership coach training and certification offering high-quality, rigorous programs that meet the Center for Credentialing and Education’s guidelines for participants who wish to earn the ADDITIONAL credential and a CCE Board Certified Coach.
Please note, this extra credential while respected and demonstrates certain levels of achievement as a coach is NOT mandatory for BlueRio students to earn. As a student/participant, once you meet ALL of BlueRio’s requirements for your coach certification, you earn a BlueRio designation for the program you graduated from, for instance you may become a CLRC (Certified Leadership and Resilience Coach) or a CVDC (Certified Veteran Development Coach.)
You may on your own accord further your designations by applying to become a Board Certified Coach.
|Become a Certified Life Map Coach – Foundation |
(BCC-Approved 30 hours)
|Available now||Learn More...Life Map Coaching – FOUNDATION|
|Become a Certified Life Map Coach – Robust Specialization Program for Service Members, Veterans and their Families – TRACK A |
(BCC Approved – 60 hours)
|Available now||Learn More...|
|Become a Certified Leadership and Resilience Coach|
(BCC Approved – 36 & 60 hours)
|Available Starting July & August 2019||Learn More...|
|Become a Certified Life Map Coach – Foundations and Focuses (Personal Branding, Mindfulness, Family Dynamics, Military Transition and Career Coaching (BCC Approved – 60 hours)||Available Late Summer or Early Fall|
ABOUT COACH TRAINING – WHY SHOULD YOU?
Every few years, the ICF (International Coach Federation), via PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, administers a global study of coaches worldwide (including non-ICF members), the results of which, comprise a snapshot of where the profession of coaching is, right now, and what the future of coaching may be.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE 2016 ICF STUDY:
- Over 15,000 respondents, from 137 countries, took the survey
- The ICF estimates there are over 50,000 professional coaches, worldwide
- Coaching earns over $2 Billion per year in US Dollars.
So What do Coaches Earn?
- Income varies widely…
- Factors include number of years practicing and type of coaching offered
- Globally, coaches average $51,000 per year USD.
- The highest earners are in Oceania ($73,000+), followed by N. America (almost $62,000), and W. Europe ($55,000+).
- Lowest earnings are in E. Europe, Latin America, and the Caribbean ($18,000+ – $27,000+).
- Most coaches (75%) expect their annual income to increase in the near future
- Some coaches (45%) expect their fees to increase in the near future
WHAT ABOUT TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION?
- 99% of professional coaches have coach-specific training
- 81% have studied in an accredited or approved program (BlueRio offers three Center for Credentialing and Education, BCC-Approved programs.
- Over two-thirds have completed at least 125 approved/accredited hours of coach training.
- 77% say their clients expect coaches to be certified.
- 44% say the biggest obstacle to the coaching profession is untrained individuals who call themselves, coaches.