I connected with Jessi LaCosta over six years ago as I decided to start my own business and become a career coach. Jessi is dedicated to the coaching profession and is an amazing educator, advocate, mentor, and coach herself! She is supportive, compassionate, and is extremely knowledgeable about coaching and veterans. I have taken three of her programs to meet the requirements to sit for the Board-Certified Coach exam and continue my CEU requirements for recertification. The courses are online, flexible, easy to navigate and I have come away from each course with a strong foundation in the subject and tools to use in my practice.
I highly recommend Jessi and her amazing coaching programs! She provides the platform for you to grow professionally and support your clients meaningfully.
Board Certified Career Coach BCC 3234
BlueRio Institute is a PROUD provider of life coach training and certification as well as leadership coach training and certification offering high-quality, rigorous programs that meet the Center for Credentialing and Education’s guidelines for participants who wish to earn the ADDITIONAL credential and a CCE Board Certified Coach.
Please note, this extra credential while respected and demonstrates certain levels of achievement as a coach is NOT mandatory for BlueRio students to earn. As a student/participant, once you meet ALL of BlueRio’s requirements for your coach certification, you earn a BlueRio designation for the program you graduated from, for instance, you may become a CLRC (Certified Leadership and Resilience Coach) or a CVDC (Certified Veteran Development Coach.)
You may on your own accord further your designations by applying to become a Board Certified Coach.
Most of the courses will resume in January/February.
|Become a Certified Life Map Coach – Foundation |
(BCC-Approved 30 hours)
|Open now.||Learn More...Life Map Coaching – FOUNDATION|
|Become a Certified Life Map Coach – Robust Specialization Program for Service Members, Veterans and their Families – TRACK A |
(BCC Approved – 60 hours)
|On hold - will re-open potentially in January 2021||Learn More...|
|Become a Certified Leadership and Resilience Coach|
(BCC Approved – 36 & 60 hours)
|On hold - will re-open potentially in January/February 2021||Learn More...|
|Become a Certified Life Map Coach – Foundations and Focuses (Personal Branding, Mindfulness, Family Dynamics, Military Transition and Career Coaching (BCC Approved – 60 hours)||Not available at this time.|
|CEU courses for CCE-Board Certified Coaches - |
• Coaching Through Acceptance™
• Self-Paced Ethics for BCCs
• Individual and Family Dynamics (avail Jan 2021)
|Some Available now||BCC Continuing ED courses|
ABOUT COACH TRAINING – WHY SHOULD YOU?
Every few years, the ICF (International Coach Federation), via PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, administers a global study of coaches worldwide (including non-ICF members), the results of which, comprise a snapshot of where the profession of coaching is, right now, and what the future of coaching may be.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE 2016 ICF STUDY:
- Over 15,000 respondents, from 137 countries, took the survey
- The ICF estimates there are over 50,000 professional coaches, worldwide
- Coaching earns over $2 Billion per year in US Dollars.
So What do Coaches Earn?
- Income varies widely…
- Factors include number of years practicing and type of coaching offered
- Globally, coaches average $51,000 per year USD.
- The highest earners are in Oceania ($73,000+), followed by N. America (almost $62,000), and W. Europe ($55,000+).
- Lowest earnings are in E. Europe, Latin America, and the Caribbean ($18,000+ – $27,000+).
- Most coaches (75%) expect their annual income to increase in the near future
- Some coaches (45%) expect their fees to increase in the near future
WHAT ABOUT TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION?
- 99% of professional coaches have coach-specific training
- 81% have studied in an accredited or approved program (BlueRio offers three Center for Credentialing and Education, BCC-Approved programs.
- Over two-thirds have completed at least 125 approved/accredited hours of coach training.
- 77% say their clients expect coaches to be certified.
- 44% say the biggest obstacle to the coaching profession is untrained individuals who call themselves, coaches.