Training to become a professional coach is truly transformational. It is about aligning your calling with your skills, qualities and traits and then developing a platform to manifest your vision. Whether you intend to coach managers, leaders, teams or even parents –having the right tools and understanding to leverage your coaching ability is a must.
In today’s climate -corporate and personal – challenges, even crisis are sadly becoming the norm. Yet dealing with them in productive, effective and compassionate ways lead to more than surviving – it is about Thriving. In fact, supporting people to foster more resilience and authentic leadership is meaningful, satisfying and can be part or ALL of your career and in doing so you also lead a life full of abundance in thought, spirit and intention. This hybrid on-site plus online course will show you how to bring your intuitive and strategic insight to life as a Certified Leadership and Resilience Coach.
Enroll in this LAUNCH immersive Coach Training – DATES TBD ( FALL/WINTER 2016)
BlueRio’s Lead & Thrive: A Leadership and Resilience Certification Course with an additional focus on Capacity Building..
- To master coaching methods resulting in a certification (CLRC)
- Refine personal coaching styles that empower, guide and co-facilitate client-directed change
- To examine and cultivate new strategies to employ with clients and the organizations in which they work or will work.
- To identify and develop improved methods of professional and personal leadership development for leaders, middle management, consultants and other support professionals
- To access enough ground-work learning in areas of resilience and leadership to enhance individual coaches’ master of personal leadership and resilience as a foundation to be an excellent coach (on a separate page is more detailed information about this course)
Jessi LaCosta’s teaching style reflects her experiences through engaging students and those interested in diving deeper into their understanding of coaching through a creative mix of approaches and resources. Her personal style reflects an interest that is encouraging others and creating opportunities for individuals to find their own style of coaching. She accomplishes this with an incredible array of resources from video/audio presentations, to peer-reviewed articles, to guidelines for the profession. She has an array of methods to meet the needs of coaches and would-be coaches by honing into their needs and interests and supplying even more information in that area.
With a wide background and interest in multicultural experiences, Jessi supports participants with encouragement, unafraid to share experiences that may expand their perspective while bringing compassion to the experience. I have had several opportunities to study with Jessi’s guidance and even as a licensed counselor and a board certified coach, I find her style inviting and supportive for my own growth. We continue to learn when we open our selves to the opportunities. Don’t miss it! Jocelyn Sherman, PhD, BCC, LPC
Ideally this professional development retreat is well-suited for:
- HR professioals
- Life Coaches
- Executive Assistants
- Social Workers
- Counselors desiring to become coaches
- Work-Force Development Professionals
In this intensive, immersive program, learn the foundations for professional coaching, build coaching skills, increase confidence to work with clients who pose challenging and exciting circumstances.
Identify personal and professional purpose along with developing the tools needed to assist others with life and career management and mapping. *In-person training is followed by an online, private portal where you continue to engage with your cohort to complete the training. Once all requirements are met- participants earn a designation as Certified Leadership and Resilience Coach [CLRC]