BlueRio Strategies and its Hawk Collaborative offer many programs designed to enhance learning, excite the mind and motivate others to make profound differences in their lives, teams, organizations and community.
Steeped in robust, immersive learning, lecture-based as well as intuitive and responsive and collaborative instruction, these programs are unique, affordable and offer lasting results. The foundation of most courses follow theories and applications stemming from IPNB (interpersonal neurobiology) Strengths-based Development, Brand-Centered Sustainability™ and Resilience-building. Workshops may be delivered on-site, off-site and even outdoor retreats
BlueRio Strategies is an APPROVED BCC Training Provider.
I am truly humbled by Jessi’s gratitude and knowledge as a coach and coaching instructor. She wholeheartedly shows compassion and unwavering knowledge and gives truth to the meaning of empathy and strength. She’s a true guide and mentor. Jessi goes exceedingly far beyond her job description and gives 1000% to each of her students and clients. I have honestly never come across someone who is so real and earnest yet so professional. Jessi is the epitome of a true leader, professional, and coach. I highly recommend Jessi as a coach and coaching instructor. She will far exceed all expectations. She truly cares about every individual and it shows.” Destinee Prete
ABOUT COACH TRAINING – WHY SHOULD YOU?
Every few years, the ICF (International Coach Federation), via PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, administers a global study of coaches worldwide (including non-ICF members), the results of which, comprise a snapshot of where the profession of coaching is, right now, and what the future of coaching may be.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE 2016 ICF STUDY:
- Over 15,000 respondents, from 137 countries, took the survey
- The ICF estimates there are over 50,000 professional coaches, worldwide
- Coaching earns over $2 Billion per year in US Dollars.
So What do Coaches Earn?
- Income varies widely…
- Factors include number of years practicing and type of coaching offered
- Globally, coaches average $51,000 per year USD.
- The highest earners are in Oceania ($73,000+), followed by N. America (almost $62,000), and W. Europe ($55,000+).
- Lowest earnings are in E. Europe, Latin America, and the Caribbean ($18,000+ – $27,000+).
- Most coaches (75%) expect their annual income to increase in the near future
- Some coaches (45%) expect their fees to increase in the near future
WHAT ABOUT TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION?
- 99% of professional coaches have coach-specific training
- 81% have studied in an accredited or approved program (BlueRio and Hawk Collaborative offer two Center for Credentialing and Education, BCC-Approved programs.
- Over two-thirds have completed at least 125 approved/accredited hours of coach training.
- 77% say their clients expect coaches to be certified.
- 44% say the biggest obstacle to the coaching profession is untrained individuals who call themselves, coaches.
Currently: (last updated 6/17/17)
- Golden Personality Profiler Assessment Certification Course bundled with CEUs for CCE-Board Certified Coaches. Read more here
- Coaching Through Acceptance – (CEU class for BCCs) is now a self-paced online program – read more here.
- Hawk Eye Veteran Development Training – Full Coach Certification (also CEUs for BCCs) – Now available as a hyrbid of online and onsite – read more here.
- Leadership & Resilience Coaching Certification – with additional focus on Capacity Building [- next cohort has not been scheduled – yet most likely will start in Late Fall or Early Winter, 120 hour version may launch in 2018.
- Contact for Custom On-line and In-person workshops and Keynote Presentations
“Hawk Eye Coach Training was a collaborative learning experience where everyone came together as teacher and student. One of the encouraging aspects of Jessi’s’ teaching style, was how she embraced everyone’s input as added value in place of right versus wrong. As a result, this decreased my level of intimidation I felt with my lack of direct military experience. I would refer anyone interested in working with our military veterans, without reservation, to be a part of what Jessi has to offer. ” Tricia Nabors
“I very much enjoyed the sessions. The topics were educational and informative. I really got a lot out of the case studies and examples. I also very much appreciated the reinforcement of building from one’s strengths instead of the more familiar concentration on ‘areas to improve.’ I found the experience very upbeat and positive. I am glad each session came with a resource guide since I feel I need to learn more about a variety of topics before I feel comfortable applying them with confidence in my work area. Enjoyed the freedom of doing the sessions at the office and not having to find time to travel. The phone conference and slides worked well for me (low tech and easy to follow!!). Well organized, logical flow of ideas and concepts. Thank you for including me in the inaugural session!” Mary Valerio, Former Deputy Environmental Services Director, City of San Diego, CA
“My participation in the Hawk Eye Coaching Program…prepared me to coach veterans in transition, integration and sustainability phases not only with confidence but also with passion. The program material offers any participant major insight into a veteran’s core experience, including the many variables this population may present…What a fortunate decision on my part to have participated in the Hawk Eye Coaching Program. The gains have been personal as well as professional. Kudos to its’ founder and every best wish to those veterans who will be benefiting from a program that derives from the highest of intentions for them.” DMH
“I want to thank you for your very informative and inspirational presentation at the ISES Luncheon at the Red Cross Building. One of the points that has stuck most with me is that one must be consistent and true to your image in every communication and interaction with the public. I wholeheartedly agree with this and will strive to follow this advice at every opportunity—from answering the phone, to networking and following up with people, etc.” Jessica L. Barnes, Human Rights in North Korea Project, FREEDOM HOUSE, Washington, DC
STATEMENT OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
BlueRio Strategies and its Hawk Collaboratibe does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, sexual preference, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its admission procedures, grading and coaching.
READ ABOUT POLICIES AND PROCEDURES on the Enrollment Page