BlueRio Strategies and its Hawk Collaborative may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from [date].
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters
- Information that you provide us when purchasing courses
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To administer this website
- To enable your access to and use of the website services
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- For newsletters
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We will never sell your information or give it to a third party
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, to the best of our ability, but there is always a risk when using the internet
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law