“Healing – simply profound and healing – LaCosta’s courses are not the always the easiest – she pushes us to our highest potential and so now I cannot imagine any other way to learn. I enroll in her classes often and am never disappointed.” L. Santiago
BlueRio Strategies offers an immersive experience in earning a coaching certification focusing on Leadership, Resilience and Capacity Building. The course is called Lead and Thrive. Professional coaching foundations and framework open the program and lead into more specific models for coaching individuals and groups. Grounded in traditional and innovative coaching approaches, underpinnings of IPNB (Interpersonal Neurobiology) and Brand-Centered Sustainability are included in both the AI© coaching foundational models and BlueRio’s Coaching Through Acceptance Model©.
(This 60-hour course is BCC approved for Coach Certification as well as CE credits)
Learn about how trauma and extreme challenges affects people, leadership and organizations. Study various models and tools that enhance leadership potential and the flexibility and adaptability to do more than just “cope” with challenges. Master these to partner with clients in their ability to foster resilience and improve leadership potential. This course results in a certification &/or 60 CEUs for CCE-Board Certified Coaches. Read more below and on following page for details about this program.
The Lead and Thrive Leadership, Capacity Building and Resillience course taught by Jessi LaCosta of BlueRio is by far one of the most professional, high charged courses that I have taken since studying the world of professional coaching. I only wish I had full time to dedicate to this course and the vast amount of useful and educational materials that were made available to me. The cost of the course is very high value and will have a long-term effect on my coaching practice.” CS, BCC
Personal and Professional Development Coaching has been demonstrating value for more than 20 years and in the last 5 or so has grown in popularity significantly. In fact, many HR managers, hiring managers and even entrepreneurs are becoming certified coaches as they directly see the benefits. Some earn credentials to become internal coaches. Some just use the new skills to enhance their leadership capacity.
From the 2016 ICF Global Coaching Study: Almost all coach practitioners (99%) reported receiving some form of coach-specific training, with a large majority (89%) receiving training that was accredited or approved by a professional coaching organization. The receipt of coach-specific training was also very high among managers/leaders using coaching skills, with 93% reporting that they have received training. Almost three in four (73%) reported receiving accredited or approved coach-specific training. …
What about those not in leadership positions yet working for them-selves or aspiring to have their own practices?
Becoming a Professional Coach Offers:
- Freedom and Flexibility
- Opportunities to use your talents
- Inspiring, challenging and transformative experiences
- No two days and no two clients are the same
- Unlike pure consulting you are NOT always the expert- yet you are a partner in a person or a team’s quest for attaining a vision, an end-goal a plan or success
- A true Resume-builder – more companies seek coaching as a skill
- A very REAL sense of accomplishment and depth of contribution to making a difference in one person’s life one team, one organization and often in the world
MORE ABOUT THIS PROGRAM:
Examine theories, models and underpinnings of fostering resilience, leadership and human capacity growth from a coaching perspective. Graduates can apply knowledge to individuals, organizations and community development. This is a NEW course and will be piloted in Cohort 1 – January 2017.
In this intensive, immersive program, learn the foundations for professional coaching, build coaching skills, increase your confidence to work with clients who pose challenging and exciting circumstances.
Be part of the inaugural group to earn BlueRio’s first ever Leadership and Resilience Coach Certification Designation that also focuses on Human Capacity. This online course is designed to offer a robust and rich menu of topics, insight and opportunities for collaborative, emergent and leading-edge thinking
Benefits of enrolling are many – below are just a few:
- Individual attention from Instructors and assistants
- Flexible learning
- Collaborative, supportive environment for learning
- Learn the foundation for professional coaching
- Enhanced leadership skills
- Understanding of branding – intro to personal and organizational branding
- Knowledge to assist in Leadership development, conflict management
- Access to insight and skills for both pro-active and reactive support in times of stress and crisis for creating situations
- Four private coaching sessions with founder, Jessi LaCosta ($600 value)
- Listing in Future Leadership and Resilience Coach Directory (free)
- Ability to take and learn to administer various development assessments including:
The VAL, the Style Matters
- Dashboard with 10 Style Matters Assessments ($99 value)
- Training hours may be used to apply for the Center for Credentialing Board Certified Coach designation (this is separate from earning the BlueRio’s Leadership Coach Certification.) You may visit their site to determine how many training hours you will need.
This course meets approved requirements by the Center for Credentialing and Education (CCE) as both 60 hours and 120 hours training for the BCC credential for this course. You are not required to earn the BCC credential. It is, however a mark of distinction. The course also will count as BCC – CE hours. To learn more about this credential – please visit the BCC site: www.cce-global.org/bcc
“The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.” This course meets 44.75 recertification credits. “This activity has been approved for Recertification Credit Hours Awarded: 44.75 Specified Credit Hours: HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™, SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.”
Course work is offered as a blend of live classes, online learning, group projects and self-reflective components. Completion of this course results in a Certification as a Leadership and Resilience Coach with an additional emphasis on Capacity Development AKA CLRC.
- To master coaching methods resulting in a certification (CLRC)
- Refine personal coaching styles that empower, guide and co-facilitate client-directed change
- To examine and cultivate new strategies to employ with clients and the organizations in which they work or will work.
- To identify and develop improved methods of professional and personal leadership development for leaders, middle management, consultants and other support professionals
- To access enough ground-work learning in areas of resilience and leadership to enhance individual coaches’ mastery of personal leadership and resilience as a foundation to be an excellent coach &/or use the modalities of coaching to develop teams and others
*Online private website for the course opens this JUNE.
Visit this next page to understand more about requirements and outcomes as a participant.
**NEW: As part of the launch of the Lead and Thrive Coach Certification Program Requirements – all students must dedicate at least 10 hours of coaching to clients. Students may choose their own clients. We will also be reaching out to the public offering LIMITED pro-bono coaching. Individuals must apply first and then once the course begins will be matched up with students who will be the best fit.
**If you are interested in becoming a client and being coached by one of the students, please apply here.
BlueRio Strategies is a CCE-approved coach training provider for the BCC credential for the following courses:
Hawk Eye Coach Training for Veteran Development, Specializing in Veteran Transition, Reintegration and Career Management (35 and 60 Hours)
Lead and Thrive: A Leadership and Resilience Certification (60 and 120 Hours)