LaCosta, CCCE Board Certified Coach, is passionate about integrated branding, transformational leadership, resilience and sustainable growth for communities, organizations and individuals. Her education in Interpersonal Neurobiology (IPNB), which is based in more than 13 scientific disciplines, including neuroscience, sociology and biology, has equipped LaCosta with a deepened insight into managing crisis and conflict along with developing people to their fullest potential. She was one of the first in the United States to use IPNB along with brand development and coaching to build businesses and improve upon leadership processes.
Known for “laser-like focusing” on issues, ground-breaking programs and always with a compassionate and creative approach, she is very skilled in helping others find clarity in their situations. “Embrace Empathy” is something she is fond of saying and living. She is a sought-after speaker on issues such as branding, resilience, and career transitions and is a highly desired educator of professional coaches.
Additionally, as an assault survivor, she is often invited to present and write on the topics of overcoming adversity, conflict resolution and empowerment. LaCosta works with a wide array of clients including but not limited to: scientists, healthcare professionals, nonprofit leaders, CEOS, government administrators, military veterans and small business owners. Through both THINK BlueRio and BlueRio Institute, LaCosta offers consulting, coaching, training, Keynote engagements and onsite retreats – read more about her here.
- Member: ICOR – International Consortium of Organizational Resilience
- TTA Verified Training Professional: The Training Associates
- Benefactor: Professional Library of Coaching
- Member: McKinsey Executive Panel
- Past: Board Member: Education Committee: GAINS (Global Association of Interpersonal Neurobiology Studies)
- Member: Triangle Organization Development Network
- EXPERT – WMC (WOMENS MEDIA CENTER) SheSource Expert
- Member: International Association of Trauma Professionals
- Past: Marketing Domain Expert: Connect’s Springboard
- Past: Consultant/Instructor: CENTRE for Organization Effectiveness
- Past Board Member: University of Baltimore Alumni Association, Board of Governors
- Past Board Member/VP Marketing and Membership: OD Network, (Organization Development Network) San Diego Chapter
- Past: Career Management & Leadership Expert Columnist: Examiner.com